Gold is becoming one of the most sought after investments due to its properties providing a safe haven for your savings in a non-economic friendly market environment. Gold also provides ample assurance for the future because it is considered a stable investment by market analysts and economists. Gold is one of the more attractive investments in the precious metals category. Gold is considered one of the more vital investments in precious metals for its oxidation defiant properties and heating shield. Many investing companies allow you to purchase mutual funds that solely encompass gold. Whether you are considering purchasing bars, coins, ETFs, ETNs, gold stock or another type of investment, here are some of the best gold investment companies to consider when deciding upon whether the shiny element should diversify your portfolio.
1. Blanchard – one of the most respected gold investment companies in the United States, Blanchard provides clients with the investing tools needed in the precious metal marketplace. Blanchard is a leader in precious metals news, consulting for bullion coins, rarities and trend analysis as well as a proven record of providing investors with superb gold investments that deliver profitable and fiscally sound returns.
2. Tocqueville – one of the gold investment companies with an objective and a passion for long-term capital appreciation, Tocqueville believes its gold fund in any portfolio will prevent and offset risks that may occur. With over 80% of its assets in gold, the Tocqueville Gold Fund, known as TGLDX, makes a great nest egg during adverse market conditions and protects portfolios against a whirlwind of inflation and currency devaluation.
3. First Eagle – a leader in mutual funds, this investment company provides one of the best gold investment funds known as SGGDX, focusing its intent on gold specifically. Holding substantial amounts of bullion within, the First Eagle Gold Fund is designed for the gold investors and is one of the vast strengths of this investment company. First Eagle’s sole responsibility is to ensure that the gold within the mutual funds is of high value, as they seek out gold in the bear phase.
4. Gamco – specializing in a variety of funds, Gamco is driven to diversify the investor’s portfolio with their gold fund, which provides exceptional value over time. In the past 15 years, the Gamco gold fund has steadily kept a steady annual return of 9.31%. With the Gamco gold fund, diversification is the prime key to profitability and exceptional portfolio reporting.
5. Franklin Templeton – offering a vast amount of mutual funds, including the Franklin Gold & Precious Metals Fund, Franklin Templeton believes clients will gain from their notoriety, consulting skill and unique company perspective. The Franklin Gold & Precious Metals Fund puts its strength in 80% of gold and precious metals operating companies and corporations. A non-diversified fund, the Franklin Gold & Precious Metals Fund, often will invest in companies despite market capitalization. Franklin Gold & Precious Metals Fund deals mostly with the international marketplace with its gold investments. With total assets of 3.33B, Franklin Gold & Precious Metals Fund’s potency lays its driven distinctiveness and gold investment company reputation Franklin Templeton has established.